The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Financial Services Solutions for our practice.
- Lead design and configuration of digital applications using modern low and no-code platforms using agile delivery approach, develop user stories, acceptance criteria and develop backlog in JIRA and Trello
- Leverage industry experience to lead development of business process flows, customer journeys, data dictionaries and documentation of functional requirements and lead discussions with client stakeholders to review and confirm functional requirements
- Lead development of the sprint release plan, grooming demos and retrospection meetings with client stakeholders; liaise with integration specialists and solutions architect(s) to ensure the agreed designs are factored in, and delivered through configuration
- Monitor velocity and burndown charts to ensure adherence to development timelines; proactively escalate issues to engagement manager and partner(s)
- Perform unit and peer testing, and fix defects reported by the QA team and guide clients through User Acceptance Testing, and fix defects reported by the QA and UAT team(s)
- Develop a strong trusted advisor relationship with client stakeholders and mentor junior team members (configuration engineers and testers)
- Minimum of three years of professional experience as a business analyst, product manager, software developer, and/or configuration specialist interfacing directly with corporate clients to understand business needs, create solutions and drive implementation of software products
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Engineering, or Science from an accredited college/university or equivalent practical experience in technical or engineering field
- Experience with documenting business processes and exposure to standardizing data; and functional experience in Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance Industry.
- Experience in delivering projects using agile and waterfall methodologies
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment and work in a role that requires an engineering mindset and eagerness to learn new technical skills quickly
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).